Monday, August 15, 2016

DRUGSTORE BEAUTY HAUL: My Top Summer Picks

DRUGSTORE BEAUTY HAULe.l.f



1. e.l.f Daily Brush Cleaner: “I leave my makeup brushes out to air dry after each use. The cool, fresh smell it leaves behind the next day soothes and rejuvenates my soul.”

2. e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer: “It fills in fine lines and creates a flawless finish, a pea size goes a long way. It’s a definite go to beauty product.”

3. e.l.f. All over Color Stick: “This is a ‘Jack-of-All-Trades’ beauty product. A quick swipe on the cheeks gives a glowing fresh look to the face and a dab or two on the lips create a plump look.”

4. e.l.f. Studio Blush Palette (Dark): “OMG, I love this product! I honestly could live just with these 4 blush colors and be happy in life. *whispering* I sometimes use the color to set my contour.”

5. e.l.f. Foundation Palette (Medium/Dark): “This is a cream palette which I did not know when I purchased it. Imagine my surprise! But this product is GREAT for pre-placement contour.”

6. e.l.f. Cover Everything Concealer (Corrective Yellow)
“Key words: Corrective Yellow! It doesn’t take much of this product to make corrections. I use just a smudge or 2 due to the fact that it is a creamy concealer. The yellow undertones are AMAZING under the eyes!”




No comments:

Post a Comment