Saturday, September 3, 2016

"Jazzy on Saturday"--Denim Week -Mynroe

"Jazzy on Saturday"--Denim Week *Mynroe




This look is most definitely a look for the weekend. I am a huge fan of distressed denim--anything, but it is all depends on the executed look around that particular piece. 
The top that I choose is a nude, flowing,very feminine and soft top that will compliment and level out the shorts. 
The booties, I just gagged over. They are just one of the most perfect pair of shoes I've ever seen. I saw all the possibilities in an instant. 
I focus on not only the styling but also creating "moods" or an "environment" with my styling. And I try to incorporate art and graphics that help make the look and theme well-rounded. Can you just imagine that highlight with that top, dark lip and aqua shades??? Mynroe Style!!! 
*By the way, those pieces that look like "chopsticks" for the hair are actually ear-rings!!!* XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment