Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Avalanche"- Hana




I have always be a lover of music for many reasons. For one, I grew up around and with music. My father is a legend for his collection of music. His style was eclectic--good music was good music. 

From that I learned that music is about how it makes you FEEL & I went about life with that detail in hand. With that said, I decided to showcase my taste in music. Because for me, music is a reflection of the soul. 

And Hana sums it up perfectly with her melody "Avalanche".

Special Shout-Out to Amazon Music for having such a collection! 

IG Post:

"You say you want me to hold my own. But now I know, I was out of your control. " ðŸŽ¶ðŸŽ¶ðŸŽ¶ 
#Hana #Avalanche #Music #MusicTherapy #Mood #Blogger #SocialMedia #Style #BMynroe ðŸ’‹

@bmynroe

(March 15)


No comments:

Post a Comment