Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Caleb"

"Caleb"



Mens straight leg jeans / Mens black shoes / Columbia mens short sleeve shirt / Carrera men's sunglasses / Polo Ralph Lauren mens wallet / Γ‰tudes mens leather hat, $305 / Stacy Adams mens suspender / Men s accessory / Men s fragrance

"Caleb" is the set that I proudly call 'my baby'! I am so proud of the execution that transpired in bring it to life. I was so precise and critical of the details that went into this vision because this character had my heart. I HAD to bring to life, the life that bursts in the character that is Caleb.

IG Post:

"Caleb- Intent, unscripted & vaunting. πŸ’™ #TBH: I have been working on this set for 2 days!!! πŸ˜ͺ And I am happy to have spent that time because I set out to bring this particular vision & idea--Caleb, to life. This is not just a hobby, a trend; this is a piece of my passion πŸ’—πŸ‘― And I'm sensitive about my shit! πŸ˜’πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜"

@bmynroe
(March 17)

#Mynroe #MynroeStyle #Fashion #FashionBlogger #Blogger #Style #Stylist #Create #Original #Artist #OOTD #Trend #Design #Designer #Spring2017 #Exclusive #Posh #Modern #Polyvore #SocialMedia #Passion #GraphicDesigner #Graphics #Mens #Editorial #Production 
#BMynroe πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment