Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Mason"

"Mason"



Urban Pipeline mens zip off pants / Calvin Klein mens red sneaker / Skagen mens watch bracelet / Brunello Cucinelli men s casual shirt / LE3NO mens crew neck t shirt / Tom Ford mens rectangle sunglasses / Ralph Lauren men s fragrance / Men s Society mens grooming

"Mason" was my Mynroe Style Set Spring 2017 debut for Men's Fashion. I find it just as enjoyable and creatively challenging styling a male character as I do for women. 

Why bound what I haven't fully undiscovered?

IG post

"A girl who can 'do both'! My passion for fashion and style knows not discrimination but association." 

@bmynroe 
(March 17)

#Mynroe #MynroeStyle #Fashion #FashionBlogger #Blogger #Style #Stylist #Create #Original #Artist #OOTD #Trend #Design #Designer #Spring2017 #Exclusive  #Modern #Polyvore #Mens #SocialMedia #Passion #GraphicDesigner #Graphics #Editorial #Production
#BMynroe ðŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment